Thursday, June 27, 2013

1st Day at Loch Ness

This morning I had tea, porridge, and black pudding (pig blood and oats).  It was awesome!  We are staying on a really nice farm near Loch Ness.  There are sheep that came up to us.  They were really nice except one butted us.
I'm starting to look a little more Scottish each day.
We found the Loch Ness monster!!!!!
I ended my day by going higher into The Highlands on a trampoline.




5 comments:

  1. How fun!! Especially the trampoline. :) I really love the Scottish hat and can't believe you ate the oat/pig blood pudding. I hope you're not expecting that when you come home. We hope we can talk to you on Facetime tomorrow!! We miss you!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reid, Grandma Mary has been trying to post on your blog. I wanted to send along her latest message: "Hi Jenny: we sure have been enjoying Reid's blog! I have sent him messages three times but it isn't working-- do you have the secret? I want him to know just how much we have been enjoying his trip through his excellent story telling and pictures. Either pass this along from us or let me know how to post. CA is going well-- Maia did a good job at nationals--- and now they are enjoying Disneyland and we will go tomorrow. Love to you all and sure do miss you guys and our boys. Love Mary"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO impressed by the blood pudding! I'm not sure I would even try that, and I'll try just about anything. What's next? Is that a loch ness monster toy you got? The sheep sound like they were fun---maybe that one butted you because he heard you ate haggis. Enjoy your last few days! Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Reid it is cool that you ate the bloody pudding! It is also cool you saw the Loch Ness and stayed in the town. Have you gone to the lake yet? Can't wait to see you!=Adia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Reid--you are looking very Scottish! I too want to see pictures of you eating haggis. Hope you are liking Scotland--Try to find the Kerr Scottish plaid and maybe the coat of arms. Would love to put that over the mantle at Seabrook. Keep the pictures coming. Love Cece

    ReplyDelete